If you are looking for something unique, consider inviting an alpaca to your wedding. An alpaca wedding rental makes the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable wedding.
Our fuzzy alpacas are friendly, love human interaction, and would welcome some attention from you and your wedding guests. They can be as involved in your wedding as you wish. Alpacas can be simply guests who mingle with your family and friends or they can be part of your photoshoot.
We take great pride in the level of comfort our alpacas have with humans and we reinforce this by offering interactive farm tours on a regular basis. Our alpacas know humans are safe, friendly, and many times, come baring treats.
Please note we only provide this services to weddings within the state of Michigan.
Alpaca Wedding Package
- $500 per rental
- Two to three alpaca guests
- One-hour attendance
- Alpaca photoshoot with bride and groom
- Alpacas mingle amongst wedding guests
- Alpaca will be dressed in black bow ties (or you can also provide bow ties to match your color palette)
Optional Add On:
White organza fabric bags with alpaca feed may be added at $.75/bag.
These treat bags offer a fun way for your guests to interact with the alpacas up close and personal.
Additional Package Details
- The two-hour package is for two consecutive hours at one venue
- A 50% deposit is due upon booking to secure your day
- The remaining 50% is due one month prior to your wedding
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Transportation is free for venues within 20 miles of the farm
- Transportation over 20 miles requires a surcharge of $5 per mile (calculated on a one-way route)
- For the safety of our alpacas, we reserve the right to remove the animals from the event should the wedding party or guests act in a manner that presents physical harm or provides excessive stress
Sample Photo Gallery
The below pictures were taken by JMH Photography at the wedding of Adam and Katie at Caberfae Peaks in Cadillac, Michigan.