- Our refund and returns policy is valid for 30 days from the original purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. This includes undamaged product packaging and labels. Your return must also include a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Gift cards and food items are exempt from being returned.
- We can only refund orders and we cannot exchange products for you. While we’d love to be able to offer product exchanges, our software does not support this process.
- If you’d like to exchange products, you’ll return your original purchase for a refund to your credit card, then you’ll place a new order for the item you’d like instead.
- We know gift-giving can be tricky business and we’d like to help make that easier. If you need to return a gift, we will gladly provide a gift certificate if your product return adheres to the criteria listed above.
- Refunds are contingent upon the inspection of item(s) once we receive them.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs. This includes outbound shipping and return shipping.
- Eligible returns require items to be unused and in the same condition as sold.
- Returns must also be in the original packaging and without rips or tears. Ripped product packaging and labels will result in an immediate reduction of 25% for the return amount.
- Original proof of purchase is required for returns.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Seller is not responsible for damage to products if occurred in the shipping of the returned product.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If your return is approved, your refund will then be processed and your credit will be applied to the original method of payment.
To return your product, please mail your product and proof of purchase to:
Cotton Creek Farms
11885 Jewell Road
Thompsonville MI 49683
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We strongly encourage you to ship your return with a trackable service and purchase shipping insurance if the item exceeds the carrier’s standard insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item, therefore, tracking the package provides the best opportunity to make sure your return reaches us.
We process returns within 24 hours of receipt, so please watch your email for notifications of a credit.
USPS Damaged Shipments
If your delivery was damaged by the USPS office or driver, you can request a claim for damage or lost goods at https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm. We ship priority mail, so all shipments are automatically insured up to $100.
Please note you will need to provide photos of the packaging, damaged product, and proof of purchase. If you need copies of the shipping receipt or your invoice, please let us know and we can email this over to you.
A Note on Fiber Variations
- Alpaca is a natural product and will present variations in crimp, color, and density.
- When purchasing a fur product (such as scarves, slippers, pillows, etc.) you understand that the product will present differently in different areas. This is because the alpaca it came from has the same characteristics in its fiber.
- While alpaca comes in 16 official colors, there are many additional color variations present. Purchasing products from our store confirms that you understand the characteristics of alpaca fiber and the variations in color that naturally occur. Learn more about these color variations.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns. Please do not leave return requests via voice mail.