Our refund and returns policy is valid for 30 days from the original purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and be accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. Gift cards and food items are exempt from being returned.
Please note we can only refund orders and we cannot exchange products for you. While we’d love to be able to offer product exchanges, our software does not support this process. If you’d like to exchange products, you’ll return your original purchase for a refund to your credit card, then you’ll place a new order for the item you’d like instead.
- Refunds are contingent upon the inspection of item(s) once we receive them.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs. This includes outbound shipping and return shipping.
- Eligible returns require items to be unused and in the same condition as sold.
- Returns must also be in the original packaging and without rips or tears. Ripped product packaging and labels will result in an immediate reduction of 25% for the return amount.
- Original proof of purchase is required for returns.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Seller is not responsible for damage to products if occurred in the shipping of the returned product.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If your return is approved, your refund will then be processed and your credit will be applied to the original method of payment.
To return your product, please mail your product and proof of purchase to:
Cotton Creek Farms
11885 Jewell Road
Thompsonville MI 49683
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We strongly encourage you to ship your return with a trackable service and purchase shipping insurance if the item exceeds the carrier’s standard insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item, therefore, tracking the package provides the best opportunity to make sure your return reaches us.
We process returns within 24 hours of receipt, so please watch your email for notifications of a credit.
A Note on Fiber Variations
- Alpaca is a natural product and will present variations in crimp, color, and density.
- When purchasing a fur product (such as scarves, slippers, pillows, etc.) you understand that the product will present differently in different areas. This is because the alpaca it came from has the same characteristics in its fiber.
- While alpaca comes in 16 official colors, there are many additional color variations present. Purchasing products from our store confirms that you understand the characteristics of alpaca fiber and the variations in color that naturally occur. Learn more about these color variations.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns. Please do not leave return requests via voice mail.